General terms and conditions
1. Bailey Parker is the tradename of the private limited liability company mr A.P. Macro praktijk B.V.
2. All instructions, whether placed directly with Bailey Parker or with individual partners or employees, shall only accepted and carried out by or on behalf of the private limited liability company. Section 7:404 and subsection 2 of section 7:407 of the Dutch Civil Code do not apply.
3. Any liability on the part of Bailey Parker is limited to the amount that can be claimed under the terms of the professional indemnity insurance agreement(s) relating to the case in question, with the addition of the amount of the excess as stated in the applicable terms of the policy relating to the case in question. Further information on the insurance policy terms and conditions will be provided on request.
4. Bailey Parker will exercise due care when engaging third parties at all times. Bailey Parker cannot be held liable for any damage resulting from failures on the part of third parties. Bailey Parker assumes, and if necessary hereby stipulates, that each instruction shall include the authority to accept any limitations on the liability of third parties, including on behalf of the client.
5. The client indemnifies Bailey Parker against all third party claims, including the reasonable costs of legal aid, which in any way relate to or arise from the activities carried out for the client, except in the case of intent or gross negligence on the part of Bailey Parker
6. Bailey Parker does not accept any liability in the event that its client money account administrator, Stichting Beheer Derdengelden Grotius, is unable to pay the client for reason that the bank where said Stichting holds one or more accounts is unable to fulfill its obligations vis-à-vis the Stichting.
7. These general conditions may be relied upon not only by Bailey Parker , but also by any persons or legal entities, including Stichting Beheer Derdengelden Grotius, that are engaged in the performance of any services for the client.
8. The stipulations contained in these general terms and conditions are also for the benefit of employees and former employees of the public limited liability company.
9. All services will normally be charged to the client on a monthly basis, with a payment term of fourteen days, to be calculated from the date of invoicing. If payment is not made on time, Bailey Parker shall be entitled to charge statutory interest.
10. Pursuant to applicable legislation (including the Act on the Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing (Wet ter voorkoming van witwassen en financieren van terrorisme), Bailey Parker is obliged to verify the identity of its clients and to report certain unusual transactions to the authorities in certain circumstances. By instructing Bailey Parker, clients confirm that they are aware of this obligation and give their permission, insofar as this is required.
11. The legal relationship between the client and Bailey Parker shall be subject to Dutch law. Any disputes arising from the legal relationship between the client and Bailey Parker may only be presented for resolution to a court or courts in the Netherlands.
12. These general terms and conditions shall also apply to additional and subsequent instructions. They are available in Dutch and English. In the event of a dispute concerning the content or meaning of these general terms and conditions, the Dutch text shall be binding.
13. Bailey Parker reserves the right to amend or supplement these general conditions. Clients will be informed in writing in advance of any change or supplement.